To establish water service to new property owners you must provide the following:
- Application for water service (Owner Application PDF)
- Proof of ownership (closing escrow statement and/or grant deed)
- Deposit ($200.00)
- Complete water stock requirements (please see, HOW TO TRANSFER STOCK)
To establish water service to a tenant you must provide the following:
- Application for water service signed by the property owner,(Tenant Application PDF)
- Deposit instructions from the property owner;
- As the shareholder, the owner is ultimately responsible for all charges incurred to the property. The owner has the option of requiring the tenant to pay a deposit of $200.00 or $350.00 to Lincoln Ave Water Company which will be applied to the tenant’s final water bill.
NOTE: The owner can elect to waive the deposit by initialing the corresponding section on the application for water service.
If you have any questions, please contact customer service at 626.798.9101